Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hoot of the Day!

Hello Readers!

So today I decided to drop by Key Power Intl over at 14 Arumugam Rd to check out their sale. From their facebook page, they seemed to offer various brands like 2XU, Ceepo, Pearl Izumi and uvex.

Dropped by around 12 noon. I was expecting a crowd there but it turned out to be pretty dead... Well maybe because its the last few days of sale.

Spent around half an hour looking around the store, which isn't big. Saw some running shoes, energy belts, running caps and energy bars/gels too. Not wanting to waste my trip there, I had to get something. And that something was a helmet.

Well, it wasnt really a NEED I would say... it was more of a want. But then again, my current OEM Catlike Whisper is too huge for my tiny head, so I got a helmet anyway.

They had various models such as the Ultrasonic Race, fp3, fp5, Xenova, Boss Race and a dirt lid helmet. Took me quite awhile to decide which one to get as all of them were going for 60% off. I decided to settle for the Ultrasonic which was $79.90 after the discount. Pretty decent helmet with enough vents and a really nice chin strap.

Here are some pictures of my hoot~ Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment